Gran Turismo 5 2.0 Patch is Live
- October 11th, 2011
- By MogKnight
I hope for you Gran Turismo 5 players that you have at least 1.2 Gigs on your Playstation 3′s hard drive. GT5′s 2.0 patch is now live and features some stuff that… I have no idea what the heck half of this stuff even means despite the fact that I just recently bought the game yesterday. So, I’ll let gtplanet.net provide the patch notes!
- Simplified interior views added to all standard cars.
- User control of the weather change feature.
- Settings sheet which allows you to save multiple car settings.
- New Spec 2.0 opening movie.
- Improved UI response and usability.
- Replay forward/rewind.
- Mid-race save feature for endurance races.
- Expanded online lounge features (narrowing down car types, shuffle races…).
- Expanded Photo Travel features (you can now take photos of cars together with your avatar).
- Added “NASCAR Pit Scene” stage to Photo Travel.
- Added 11 new 2011 NASCAR models.
- Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport (the car in which Kazunori contested the 2011 Nurburgring 24 Hours).
- Improved physics and artificial intelligence.
- Support for the Logitech G25/G27 steering wheel.
The patch will automatically download when you put in Gran Turismo 5 into your Playstation 3. Again, make sure you have at least 1.2 gigs of space. I know some of you suckers didn’t bother replacing your 20 gig hard drive!