Episode 21.5 – But She Had Flexibility
- March 22nd, 2012
- By MogKnight
Vanguards, Sentinels, Asari and Krogans, Mog and Lissy dives deep into the multiplayer aspect of Mass Effect 3 and how Mog is the best Vanguard on the Citadel. Arguments explode in a lengthy discussion about Game Corporation tactics and how the adaptability of current trends seem to be working against a lot of creativity among the developers. Plus, something about money.
Oh and BEWARE OF MORE MASS EFFECT 3 SPOILERS.
Mog is giving away an online redemption code for Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection for the Xbox 360! The rules are simple:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “The Mog Cast: Mortal Kombat Giveaway”
- Answer the following question:
“If Commander Shepard was in a Mortal Kombat game, what fatality would he/she have?”
- The one (1) winner will be decided based on a random drawing based off of mine and Lissy’s favorite responses. This pool will be at least 5 , at most 10 but only one will be the winner. We’re picky like that.
- To get a good idea as to what responses would resonate well with us: Listen to the Podcast! Perhaps the biggest hint I could give you. If you want to avoid ME3 spoilers completely, try listening to an older episode.
- … But don’t be too grotesque either. It’s Mortal Kombat, not extreme porn. >_>;
I can’t wait to hear the interesting responses you peeps can come up with! Contest entry deadline will be Sunday 25th at 12PM PST! Again, one (1) winner will be decided from the from the criteria above.
Love us or hate us, be sure to leave a comment here or review us on iTunes!
Edit: The Giveaway is now closed! The winner will be emailed back with the prize by Tuesday at the latest (so many entries…)