Phantasy Star Online 2 Ship Restrictions to be Lifted Tonight at 8:30 PM EDT
- July 16th, 2012
- By MogKnight
Those struggling to play with friends (or even with me, because I’m your creepy online friend… right?) in Phantasy Star Online 2 might have found themselves shut out from the glorious ships that contain the majority of English speakers, namely Ships 1-5 and 10.
SEGA will be pulling down PSO2 for maintenance at 7:30 PM EDT tonight and will be bringing the servers back up at 8:30 PM EDT. Once the servers are up, Ships 1-5 and 10 will open up to new characters.
Please note the following as you prep yourself up to create a character:
1. Please, if you haven’t, make a SEGA ID first before this time.
2. Have a character created beforehand with the Character Creator Demo. You can save your work, load it into PSO2 once the Ships open and quickly roll your character. Best way to beat the line!
3. Note that you will need to have an empty character slot. This means that if you have a character already and you haven’t spent money for another, that character must be deleted before you can make a new one.
4. Also note that if you do intend on spending money to roll additional characters, deleting any characters WILL NOT free up a character slot and you will lose it and your money.
5. Your GAME ID will stay with you if you already created one. It’s permanent.
6. If you did the tutorial, you can skip it immediately and jump straight to the ship.
With all that said, good luck and see you on Ship 10 if that’s your destination. Again, you can find me Angry Bot on Ship 10/Block 20 where me and most of the English speaking players are sitting in.